Days: Monday – Friday
Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Hours of Work: 37.5 – may include evening and weekend work on an ad-hoc basis
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 p.a.
Reports to: Business Relationship Manager
The role will focus on growing the online directory and selling premium features to clients. This would ideally be done over the telephone, via email and face-to-face.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to continually develop their skills and seek progression opportunities as the company grows.
Primary duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Generation – identifying and finding leads at target companies and organisations
- Lead Outreach – by email, phone and face-to-face
- Contacting leads to set up an introductory meeting (digital and face-to-face)
- Continuing to foster relationships with current and new clients
- Upselling relevant products and services to leads and clients
- Supporting the Marketing team to develop effective sales aids (such as digital events, articles, videos, etc)
- Looking for new business opportunities and supporting the Board in developing additional products and services
- Attending events and exhibitions
Qualifications and Training
- UK Driving Licence
- Pro-active and approachable, well organised, innovative and a strong communicator.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a busy office environment.
Qualities and Attitude
- Diligent and methodical work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment
- Confident on camera, whether a conference call, live stream, or pre-recorded
- Creative thinking for solutions
- Proven track record of setting up B2B sales meetings/converting the same
About Kidwells Rated
Supporting mainly businesses and charities, Kidwells Rated offers a selection of targeted services and products to help them build trust with their clients and customers. Kidwells Rated offers sales and marketing services and is part of the Kidwells group of companies, which operate independently and together offer a full range of business and legal services.